Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did You Know 1&2

Watching the "Did You Know" clip always throws more information out at me that I may have missed the first time. We watched it again as a class and just finished our Round Table discussion. One of the things that really popped out at me that caught my eye was that the first commercial text was in December of 1992. That is a little less than a year before I was even born and now in 2010 that is all people really ever do now is text. You hardly ever see people talking on the phone or in person anymore. It is either through email or sending a text every minute or two. When it comes down to talking to your friend or family member, it gets awkward and you don't know how to react to what ever that person said to you because of how your response was when you had received the text message. Making a phone call is almost overrated, texting is how we communicate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment