Friday, August 27, 2010

First Week of School!!

The first week of school was pretty fun, but it's finally over with. I am ready for the Weekend but before that starts I am going to go to Bearstock tonight with my boyfriend. We plan on meeting Raquel and her boyfriend at the Volleyball and Football Scrimmage so that they don't get lost and have no clue where they are going. Raquel is new at our school and she is a senior this year, I have become good friends with her and have learned that she is quiet a joker/comedian. Well I am ready for school to be over today so I can go home and get ready for Bearstock tonight and hope that Jerry doesn't have to work all night. I will be sad if has to since he doesn't have any other days off this weekend. Well I think I am going to end this blog now so I can start reading my book. Hope everyone has a good weekend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment