Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Final Blog :( End of Junior Year :)


From the beginning of the year we did a lot of reading and talking about different events that were happening outside of school and the things that we liked about our summer but I really did not start liking this class until the end of the year when we start the trilogies and began to learn about the different camera angles. I really liked when we did the Lord of The Rings trilogy, it was fun to learn about the different angles and talk about the meanings. We also watched the Matrix trilogy, which was my top favorite. I do wish we would have done more film comparisons and watched more movie trilogies because then it would have been a lot more interesting for me. Although next year will be interesting for the next class but yet it wont be as fun because they wont have Mrs. Collins to help them understand more and crack jokes with. I will miss Mrs. Collins very much and I am sad that I will not have her for my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment